Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHY??

I live in the Dominican Republic a beautiful island in the Caribbean, wish means I get the "good weather", remember?
And if you dont belive me, check this out: Because of its almost year-round warmth and sunshine, some people refer to the Dominican Republic's climate as"endless summer."

You see, since we have such "nice" weather we only buy a washer, no dryer -what for if we have the beautiful sun to dry our clothes!?
We just hang them outside and they dry so fast and with a nice smell :D
But this only happens if I'm NOT doing my laundry, because EVERYTIME I do, for some reason it rains, it is a given fact that if I decide to wash our clothes it will rain! The weather folks here in DR should hire me!

So this is how my house looks today....

Yep, my already dry clothes got wet when out of the blue it started raining, I had to carry them all in, get wet with the bad cold I have and "hang" them inside... why? because even on the sunniest day it rains (if I'm doing laundry OF COURSE!).

No comments: