Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to FFF :)

I will continue doing FFF the weekends I am home (everyother one) because we still dont have internet access at Los Cacaos.
FFF moved to another blog, so click here to check out other entries :)
I'm still cameraless, but Bayo took this pic with his cellphone of my mother's bday, I really love this picture because she was sooo happy that day, she wasnt expecting us to come and we took her to a restaurant in the beach and was surprised when they brought the dessert and played Happy Birthday for her.
Hopefully we will buy a new camera soon, but for now bad quality photos is what we have :p

6 comments:

Hannah said...

What an awesome picture! I love the light of the candle. Have a great weekend!

Kim & Dave said...

She is beautiful!!! Happy b0day to your mon!!!

Melinda said...

Cool picture!! Love the candle! Your mom is absolutely beautiful!!

Gardenia said...

Hi, I'm here from hannah's FFF. nice to meet you. Your mother is beautiful.

Anita said...

Looks like your mom had a good time. What a cool pic.

Anita

Anonymous said...

Great picture!