Love that belly pic! Can you believe it?!?! Have you been able to feel the baby move around much? That was my favorite part of being pregnant. Feeling Addie move and kick. Its amazing!! So happy you're experiencing it too!!
We are a young couple, working real hard on our growing careers and new growing family, in love with our baby boy.
We like traveling and taking tons of pics, I also love cooking!
Just starting a new journey!!
5 comments:
¡La embarazada ma' bella del universo!
¡El goo-gui ma' fre'co!
Los amo a los tres.
__
Pusiste un tracker de Liam, I love it, asà yo puedo ver how he grows :')
You look so beautiful!! Can't wait to actually SEE hat handsome boy!!
Love that belly pic! Can you believe it?!?! Have you been able to feel the baby move around much? That was my favorite part of being pregnant. Feeling Addie move and kick. Its amazing!! So happy you're experiencing it too!!
This is such GOOD NEWS!!
OMG, I am such a slacker. I did not even know you were pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look beautiful. Ultrasounds are so wonderful!
Post a Comment