This year we only have a tiny splash of Christmas, next year with Liam here I plan on getting a big tree and lots of lights, so we can start some traditions I am planning on stealing from some of my bloggie friends :) I really like Melinda's Ornament and Christmas PJ one!
Our Christmas tradition is getting a Nativity scene for each year we've been married (there are 5 because our first Christmas was days after we got married, so we have one for 2006 until 2010).
Deco's in my black, white and red guest bathroom:
This egg (nativity) was given to me by someone we really love in Los Cacaos, and now it sits on top of my refrigerator...
And those two little things next to it are my Christmas salt and pepper shakers.

Some lights in the kitchen...

And last but not least, my mother's Christmas gift for us, is a Dominican crosstiched Santa (notice the Dominican flag, tambor and red, white and blue outfit), it has Liam's name on it too!!
3 comments:
SO fun, VANE!!! I love it! I should post all my fun Christmas decor and all our traditions. But I'll have to clean my house first. BEcause it's a disaster right now!!!! :) I LOVE that towel your mom did. So sweet!!
Your Nativities are so beautiful! Next Christmas you may have to find a taller shelf to display them on. You'll be amazed at what those little fingers can reach :-)
I like our traditions too! There's another one I LOVE to do each year. Each year I get a picture frame ornament for each of us and put our pictures in them. I always put the girls' birthday pic in theirs and Jake and my anniversary pic in one. Its so fun to get them out each year, remembering each Christmas. We started it the first Christmas we were married. My mom did this with all us kids too. Have to say I loved it then too. But the girls won't get to take these with them when they grow up. They're all mine!
I love the Christmas decorations! My house doesn't get a lot because the 3 year old loves to move them all. I can't believe it is only two more months until little Liam gets here. I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment