Monday, September 5, 2011

First Day in "School"

Here is Liam in his first day on daycare :)
I was so happy he started at this place, seriously!
I would LOVE to stay home with him, but right now is not an option and my mom went back to work, AND this place is GREAT, I looked and looked for a perfect place and found it; is an early stimulation center and the people there are OH SO WONDERFUL!
He was a happy boy, as usual :)

The place is called Happy Kids.
WelcomeLiam's lunchbox spot!

Birthday wall
daily book report

One day in school and he already gets a birthday invite, what a social baby :p

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Such a cute boy! Love his little backpack and everything! So glad you found a place you love and are comfortable with.

Melinda said...

He is such a cutie!! His little backpack is almost as big as him!!