It's been a while since I've done FFF, the reason was behind privacy reasons on the adress on our blog ( I didnt knew you could change it) it had our name but now it's fixed :)
Lots of you dont know but after dealing with infertily and a painful miscarriage, I now have a little miracle named Liam, and he is 7 months old.
The theme this week is Chilly (Fresquito) but since it never gets chilly here in Dominican Republic, I'm using the other meaning of the word fresquito in spanish. When a baby/kid is really funny, and "hams" it up for the camera a lot or says funny things and is outgoing we call them fresquito: "Pero que fresquito es ese bebe"!!
2 comments:
So so so glad to see you again AND what a cutie! Liam is adorable (and I love the name!!!)
happy Friday!!
Beeeautiful!!!! I love the way Liam dresses!
Post a Comment