This is a little different than what I usually write, and my sister will probably make fun of me once she reads it, but anyways here it goes...
So after seeing how comfortable Fonsy's Crocs (actually Airwalks) are, and traveling to PR in high hills -you read it right high hills, I am actually that stupid, because an airport in high hills is like a nightmare- Bayo and I decided to buy a pair for him and for myself.
So since we are buying those ugly shoes, we decided to go with the original ones, the real Crocs.
I wanted black and Bayo wanted navy blue, so we are in the store and Bayo is trying on his shoes, I'm not doing it because I wasn’t sure yet if my feet deserved such ugly foot wear; so he tries them on and just when we are about to pay for them, I am like ok I'll try them on, and to my surprise they were extremely uncomfortable :o
No way I was going to buy uncomfortable, ugly and expensive shoes (yes, I do think the are expensive). We ended up going to Payless and buying the Airwalks one, that look identical to the Crocs ones and are really comfortable (big difference) and yes they are cheaper :oP
So after seeing how comfortable Fonsy's Crocs (actually Airwalks) are, and traveling to PR in high hills -you read it right high hills, I am actually that stupid, because an airport in high hills is like a nightmare- Bayo and I decided to buy a pair for him and for myself.So since we are buying those ugly shoes, we decided to go with the original ones, the real Crocs.
I wanted black and Bayo wanted navy blue, so we are in the store and Bayo is trying on his shoes, I'm not doing it because I wasn’t sure yet if my feet deserved such ugly foot wear; so he tries them on and just when we are about to pay for them, I am like ok I'll try them on, and to my surprise they were extremely uncomfortable :o
No way I was going to buy uncomfortable, ugly and expensive shoes (yes, I do think the are expensive). We ended up going to Payless and buying the Airwalks one, that look identical to the Crocs ones and are really comfortable (big difference) and yes they are cheaper :oP
No comments:
Post a Comment