Yep, that's right I have a beautiful new look, that I absolutely adore, and I have to thank my sweet sister for that, yay!!!!
I love the yellow and blue combo, with the stars... I am obsessed with stars and she knows that :D
Anyways she is starting some new blogs in the future, I am sure everyone will love them, this girl is extremely talented, they are currently under construction, but I will post about it when they start.
They are called:
From the "top of her head". What comes off the top of her head? Why anything and everything of course! This site exists because I love to share; I am going to share what's inside my head with you. And no, I will not send you my excess brain fluid if you are down a litre or so. Rather, here is where you will find delicious ideas and fabulous links. That is a little preview of what she is going to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment