That is the question...
Since I got sick I had to stop drinking my OCP (aka The Pill) because I was drinking Metronidazole and it interfered with it, anyways to get to the point, we are still not trying to conceive, but I was a little scared and did a home pregnancy test (I hate peeing in a stick by the way), while waiting to see the results I was praying for it to be negative, don’t get me wrong, I love babies and want to start trying like I said after we get some things together in our life (next year) so the difference is not that big, still I was praying for only one line; 5 minutes later I checked on the thing and it was negative and guess who started crying like an idiot: ME… why??? Because like I said deep down inside I do want it!!!
So I’m back on my pill, I’ll let you all know when the real thing happens.
2 comments:
Ohmygod, for a second there I thought you were going to say it was positive and I was about to throw a fucking party!
If I would have known this, I'd be praying for two lines instead of one >:O "come here Titi's little accident"
Awww! I know that feeling. Even when you want a negative, you really deep down would love to see a positive :)
Thank you for all your comments on my blog. I love reading them! It was strange that the Benadryl actually did help Owen's rash a little bit, but it most likely was caused by the virus/fever because it's gone now. Who knows?! I'm just glad he's better! :)
Praying for 2 lines next time you take a test,
Adrienne
Post a Comment