
NUTS!!!
Today I realized how much I love them; anykind pistachos, almonds, peanuts... you name them I LOVE THEM.
And I love nutty things too, like salads with almonds, pistacho icecream, cashews in my chinese food and so on...
This is a weird post, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love them... and they are healthy too so its a win-win situation :p
and now a recipe:
I {HEART} Cooking
This is a really good easy snack :D Potatos Wedges My Way!!!
- 10 small potatos
- taco seasoning
- olive oil
Make sure the potatos are really small or cut them in wedges that are thin so they'll be more crispier once they are done :)
After you cut them in weges -leave the skin, they are better like that- add two big spoonfull of the seasoning, you can use any seasoning you like and splash them with olive oil, take them to the oven until they are golden brown, let them cool down and you've got yourself a Yummy snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment