Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Around the Blog World... I {HEART} Cooking

I follow a couple of blogs, and one that I do posted a recipe that brought a BIG smile to my face :) Dominican Rice and Beans (the girl is not Dominican wich gave me an even bigger smile), this is a dish we eat EVERYDAY, not me, but Dominicans in general -I used to back at home when I was little- and I love doing it once in a while for Bayo, for us is nothing special, but when you havent eaten it in month you miss it like CRAZY :p
If you want to try it out go here, and she also has some other great recipes for $5 or under!!!


2 comments:

Me said...

That's a cool site...thanks for posting it. I maybe should try this. I HATE HATE HATE rice (weird, I know), but my hubby and my kids like it. My husband is Trinidadian and they like to eat "peas and rice"....peas being beans.

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.