Friday, January 16, 2009

FFF- Eyes

Favorite Foto Friday is about Eyes this week :D
And this small family has only two set of eyes :p

one is dark brown, ohh how I love my brown eyed beauty!




and the other one is light brown :p

And that huge thing in front of Bayo is a Dominican Lollypop, I was in love with them when I was little ;) we call them Chavo pops (refering to a popular mexican tv show, El Chavo del Ocho, that the caracters used to eat them).


Here they are:


They were really popular :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH i love those big lollipops too as a kid!!!

Your have beautiful light brown eyes!!!!

hugs,LEslie

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah.....my parents would never buy them for us! (I'm not jealous of you at all! Ha!! Ha!!)

Love your pics, too, by the way!!

Sarah said...

Great pics!