Thursday, May 7, 2009

FFF- Mommy!

Mother's day here in DR is the last sunday of this month, but I have some pictures of my mom for this week's FFF.
I couldnt choose just one picture :) so enjoy just a few of my favorite ones.I love this picture so much, she looks so beautiful!
Mommy and me :) I like the way that she is looking at me, you can see all the love in her eyes!
One of my favorite pics from our wedding, I will always treasure it!
I love you mom!

And Happy Mother's day to all the mommy readers!

4 comments:

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very nice pictures, I love the wedding one! What a sweet expression from your mom Have a wonderful mother's day.

Aileen said...

Your mom is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

howie mama said...

Wow! Your mother is beautiful!

Kim & Dave said...

Priceless pics! I really love that first one, too!