This weekend was filled with things to do, is like that everytime we come, we want to get to see everyone and also take care of all the things we can!
We went to Bayo's cousin high school grad, you know 'cause we like feeling old like that, LOL!
There is a huge project and changes in our future going on right now, but I will have to leave it at this because I will be posting about it later.
I went to the OB/GYN this weekend and finally found one that I absolutly love, we want to make sure everything is 100% ok before we start ttc :)
People are always asking if I dont miss the city and we really dont, but the things I miss are baking, I did 2 cheesecake to take to Los Cacaos for some of the people that have been helping us out a lot!

And I miss spending more time with Gabby (yes Fonsy I miss you too but Gabby is more cute than you are, sorry!).
Who can resist his cuteness overload!!!! I love my Chunky!
Just a sign I saw on a bar we went called Blue Velvet, I like it because it looks like the monogram on our wedding invites :)
No comments:
Post a Comment