I have been unable to write a lot lately, I am usually tired at the end of the day and I just want to sleep!
Still I want to introduce you to the new member of our family here in “Los Cacaos”, his name is Chavo and he is a Chihuddle (Chihuahua and Puddle), Bayohan says he looks like a Gremlin and that he is the ugliest dog ever, but I think he is cute!
He will be living here with us and we both love him a lot, he is such a sweet puppy :)
Still I want to introduce you to the new member of our family here in “Los Cacaos”, his name is Chavo and he is a Chihuddle (Chihuahua and Puddle), Bayohan says he looks like a Gremlin and that he is the ugliest dog ever, but I think he is cute!
He will be living here with us and we both love him a lot, he is such a sweet puppy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment