From the moment your crazy mommy found out she was pregnant with you, I loved you; the day you were born was such a happy day in my life because I knew you would be my godson and nephew and the first child from one of the friends I love the most (my sister from another mother).
Seeing you grow up and being such a handsome and smart boy makes me really happy, I am glad I get to be close to you and I miss you so much when I cant be around!

Happy First Birthday!!
I am looking forward to celebrating a lot of birthday with you in the years to come!
I love you Sweet Boy, my Chunky!!
Love Nina
2 comments:
What a cute photo display and an even cuter baby!
I'm crying BIG FAT TEARS! I love you so much Sis, and I'm so happy you are in our lives. Could not choose a better person to be my baby's Godmother. We love you with all our hearts. That collage is beautiful! We miss you so much is insane! Thanks for the message, I'll print it for Gaby's scrapbook...you know how it is...scrap, scrap, scrap!!!
Post a Comment