Thursday, August 13, 2009

Los Cacaos and some Cacao :)

Today was a sad day, I've never heard so much pain coming out of someones mouth, the father of the lady that cleans the hospital died today, he was 91 years old and had a prostate cancer, still no one was expecting him to die, actually last week he was up visiting us at the hospital and this week he started feeling weak, I went to his house to put an IV and got to talk to him a little yesterday, I even made him promise me he was going to get better, and he said he will... I guess he is better and no longer sick were he is.
RIP- Don Salvador Here is Bayo holding a fresh from the tree Cacao fruit, the seed is inside.
Cacao: it smells like a 1000 chocolates hit you in the face, yum!!




This is the house of one of the ladies that we often visit in the community.




1 comment:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I would love to smell those Cacao. Do you use the seed then?

Your pictures really make me appreciate what I have in life.

I admire what you and your husband do. Do you take donations of medicines or supplies for the families? Just wondering. We have many families that donate a lot to Guatemala where our babies are from.