We are back here for the weekend and already missing going back to Los Cacaos, like I said before if it wasnt for the lack of internet that would be my paradise.
One of the girls even cried when I left asking me why I had to go, it broke my heart, she was telling me she misses me too much when I have to go, I just told her I had to see my mommy too, she understood... I wonder what will happen once we have to go forever :(
We had a tiny birthday party at Los Cacaos with all the girls to celebrate the never celebrated birthday of all of them, just cake, ballons and silly songs, they were soooo happy. I still have no camera that is the reason why this is a pictureless post (I dont like pictureless ones).
Hopefully I will have it fixed this weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment