Friday, December 18, 2009

* I started writing again in Los Cacaos, since I dont have internet there I just save it and post it when I get to the city.

Back home, I want to believe…


December 12th, 2009

I am back home, this really feels like home.
Bayo was nice enough to save me a clean organized, house when I came back, so it only took me a few minutes to put things back the way I like them.
I love seeing the huge smile on the kids faces when they saw me, they were really happy to know that I am staying for good, they also asked me about the baby, it was really hard explaining it, but I really felt good talking about it and not ignoring the subject like it never happened. It did, it was important, but we’re still a family and this is not the end of the journey.
I still want to believe this pain is happening for a reason, in the mean time I’m happy to be back home and to be with Bayo again, he really missed being taken care of, so I’m enjoying doing just that!

No comments: