Monday, December 7, 2009

Sad

The ultrasound showed no heartbeat, the doctor told me the baby stopped growing.
I am really sad and confused, I dont get it, the baby measures the time I have (8 weeks) so there SHOULD be a heartbeat, but there isnt, I am not sure what to think, if it is a dimised it happened a couple days ago?!
We are really sad...

3 comments:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I feel so sad for you. Prayers for you both. I know how hard it is.

Me said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry Vanessa. ((hugs)) to you both.

Melinda said...

Praying for you and sending hugs. I was hoping for different news this morning. But the same thing happened to me. The Dr told me I was measuring at 7 weeks but there was no heartbeat. I waited a week and redid the ultrasound and then they found it. I just wasn't as far along as they originally thought. Any chance you may not as far along as thought?? Praying for God's will...