There is only one little guy that will be forever in my heart! His name is Harrison Hopkins :) I had to give him away (reason here), but he will always be my favorite furbaby!
I just went back & discovered your sad news from December. I am so sorry. I know the sorrow of longing for an child-only to discover there is no heartbeat. :(
We are a young couple, working real hard on our growing careers and new growing family, in love with our baby boy.
We like traveling and taking tons of pics, I also love cooking!
Just starting a new journey!!
5 comments:
Now that is one cute dog!
I just went back & discovered your sad news from December. I am so sorry. I know the sorrow of longing for an child-only to discover there is no heartbeat. :(
Praying for you!
Such a cute little pup!
Sorry that he had to find a new home...
Praying for you!
What a super cute puppy!! I can see why you miss him!
how much fluffier can you get !!! oh I do like that little peanut. love the name too -- I'm sure there's a story behind that.
Post a Comment