Things have not been easy lately, I've been having my emotionals ups and downs, and I know it makes it even harder on Bayohan's feelings... who would have thought that healing was so hard, but it is, and we are making it work, one day at the time, and I feel more conected to my husband than ever.
But today was a good day, like the
old times kind of day, we went out and got together with friends, just spend the afternoon having a good conversation with people we love and miss.

This is
Ella, my sweet niece, and we got to spend the day with her and her parents (our friends).
We had a good day... actually a great one!
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear you had such a great day. Healing does take time but good days like this sure helps the process! Still praying for you and hubby :-)
Post a Comment