Happy Valentines Day!!
I'm not a huge fan of this holiday, but I can say I've been blessed with really good friends, girls that I love a lot.
Some are from my childhood...
While others have become sisters to me!
I'm not a huge fan of this holiday, but I can say I've been blessed with really good friends, girls that I love a lot.
Some are from my childhood...
While others have become sisters to me!
Those are not my only friends, I have a couple more that are also really close and dear to me, but I just couldnt find pics of all of them.
Actually Bayo and I are really lucky to have wonderful people in our lives and we are thankfull for that!
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day. We don't do a lot on this day either. Actually, Mike got me a box of candy, a card, and socks :-) I gotta love him, I needed them. We are actually taking a family get away in another week as our 'valentine' celebration. (we might get some alone time by a cozy fireplace).
¡Pobre hermana y pobre cuñado!
Post a Comment