Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day here in DR, so I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all my readers, the ones that have children, the ones that have lost theirs and the ones that are looking for them!
Bayo's birthday is always close to the last sunday of May, so every year after Mother's Day lunch, we sing Happy Birthday to my sweet Hubby :) It's a tradition even if it doesnt fall on the exact same date!
I was to lazy to find 2008 and 2009 :p

The last 3 years the cake has look the same way, we love cake from that place, so why change it!



5 comments:

Willow said...

Happy Mother's Day, Vane! And Happy Birthday to Bayo! You got yourself a hotty for a hubby ;)!

mckenna said...

Vane, I just love your blog. I love seeing the differences in the culture in the DR and seeing your cute childhood pictures. So fun!! You and your hubby are so darn cute!! Oh! And now, I'm gonna go make my kids watch Bedknobs and Broomsticks with me because I LOVE that show!! There was an iron bed at my Grandma's how where the knob twisted and we used to sit on that bed and play bedknobs and broomsticks ALL the time!! Love it!!

mckenna said...

Hey girly! Where ya been?? Hope everything's okay!!

Mari said...

Hi I am your huband's cousin from NY =) Fonsi told me about your page and I just wanted to say "holas". Please give the family a huge hug for me =)

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Happy Birthday Bayo! I love the same cake! A store in our town actually had Tres Leches cake which I had to buy for Luca's birthday. It was good, but not as good as they make in Guatemala.

Nico's recital was awesome! I will be posting video to youtube and will put the link on the blog.