This post is more about some of the things I love or do for a hobby!
In no particular order :)
I love Cross Stiching, here are some of the things I've made so far:
I also love cooking and baking!
You can find all the recipes for these here on the blog.



I am not really good at it, but scrapbooking is another thing I love!



I also love collecting recipes and baby chicks figurines!



I have like 20 of those envelopes full of recipes.



I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading!
This are just my med books, but I also like reading other things!
Those are just some of the things I love.... what do you love?
3 comments:
Lots of things to love, that's for sure!!!
Your cross stitching is amazing. They are beautiful.
I love baking and cooking too. Especially baking. I am going to check out your recipes...they look yummy. We just baked lemon blueberry cupcakes last week...yum!
You are soooo talented! I bet the food around holidays is excellent at your house! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. We searched for a long time for a name for our new puppy and when we heard Chulo on Handy Manny or Diego we knew that was the perfect name!
Post a Comment