After I finished it, I was really afraid no one would like it... EVERYONE loved it!!, my mom who doesnt eat much ate 4 pieces and Bayo doesnt like sweets and even ask for a second serving, the thing was gone in minutes... so I had to share ;)
Coconut Custard Pie
- 2 cups of Graham cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk (315 g.)
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 can of Condensed milk (405 g.)
For the crust, mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter. Cover a pie pan with the mixture and press evenly. Take it to the preheated oven at 350 F for 10 minutes. Take it out and let it cool.
Mix the rest of the ingredients for the filling and cook them on a sauce pan until they have a thick consistency, allow it to cool and pour over the crust. Chill overnight. Decorate with chopped almonds or grated coconut.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
I am making this, mom talked about this for like 3 hours afterwards, if only I liked coconut stuff.
Post a Comment