Either I write now or never (I will do another post with more details), do you remember this post?
Well it turns out now we DO have to move for the new job, and we are moving to a rural area in the montain :0 Yup far away from anything modern, working in a new hospital there (the people from the area are really happy to see us because no other doctors wanted to go that far), we decided to take it because it will be a new and fun experience :)
Like I said more details once we settle down there (moving is no fun :/ we'll be coming to the city every 2 weekends) and lets all pray they have wireless internet.
Here is my FFF picture of the week...

It was Bayo's bday and we had a Mexican Fiesta (this is an old pic,I used it for decoration at the party, I will share pics of the real bday later).
2 comments:
¿Cómo que you pray they have wireless? ¿Y YO? Me 'ta dando un ataque.
you funny girl, I will post more details later today :)
Post a Comment