Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your life - Weddings!

This Carnival in Kelly's Blog is going to be about weddings divided in several parts, but since I cant post every week I decided to post all my fav wedding pics this week :)
For more pics of our wedding and some fun facts click here
Enjoy!!
I was truly the happiest bride ever!







My veil was longer than my skirt :)

The church!







Coming out of the church!




Some of my beautiful tables :)





Angel Souvenirs!



Our cake.




The entry had this table and the signing book was there.





My party: Just my friend Rosa as my maid of honor and my niece and nephew.



First dance.



Buffet table.


My wedding planner (red tie) and part of the decorators :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That wedding cake was huge!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

What a beautiful dress and a beautiful couple!

Lift Like A Mom said...

Such great pictures!! You made such a beautiful bride :)