I hate for this to become a grieve blog, but this is part of our journey and what we are going thru', Bayohan has a different way of grieving he is more optimistic, I in the other hand just cant stop crying :/
Today was a little less hard, and I guess it will improve over time, I know once I start working I'll be able to stop thinking about it 24/7.
Tomorrow I'll go for my d&c, I really wish nature would just do it for me but I guess that wont happen for me, luck is not on my side...
I know we will come out of this stronger and again I really want to thank those of you for your prayers, right now I just think it was meant to happen no matter what, but still belive in the power of a prayer even if the outcome is not what we want, right?
God has his way of showing things to us, and this has happened before, that I dont understand why things go a certain way and at the end it all makes sense... I rather belive in that and not be angry for things I cannot control.
1 comment:
A good way to deal with it is to talk about it. God works in miraculous ways. I thought the same thing when I miscarried,,,first why me, then, there must be a reason. My reason ended up being three other little boys destined to be mine.
Praying for you. I hope your D&C went okay today. Feel free to cry, you will feel better.
Post a Comment