Friday, December 4, 2009

FFF- Christmas Traditions

This is not my christmas tradition, but since I am stuck at my mom's house I will post one that she started last year, more of a tradition it is a collection!

She collects Santas!!!
They are all over the house, I feel like they are gremlins that if you poor water over them they'll reproduce more...

They come in all size and shapes.


Some are gold...





Some are red...




Some are seating in our chairs!!



In our floor...





Riding reindeer bikes?!




The big old jolly red suit guy!



Some carry ornaments...





Some are hip...

Some are checking on the list!


Some speak spanish...








Some can cook...




Some may go for a tropical look!





So if you dont get any presents this christmas eve, it may be my mom who kidnap him :)


Hope you liked the HUGE Santa Claus collection!
If you want to see my nativity scene collection (I buy one for each year that we've been married) click here and we also do a holiday salad tradition, check it out here!

7 comments:

Gardenia said...

oh my gosh. what a tradition. I love the santa on the chair! and the one on the motorcyle.

Kim & Dave said...

What a great collection! My MIL collects them, too, but I think this one is much more extensive!

Are you going to continue this tradition?

Carrie said...

How cute!!! What an awesome Santa collection!!! My favorite has to be the Tropical Santa ~ He looks like a friend of mine's dad!! ;)

Melinda said...

Look at all those Santas!! How fun! Love your Nativity collection too! Hoping you're in good spirits and in your own home soon :-)

Lori said...

Wow!! I love them all. How cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

One Busy Momma said...

*laughs*
Those Santa's are a little over the top!
Nativity Scenes are great!
Hopefully soon you can have all of your own traditions! ;)

Hannah said...

Cute! My son is collector too...something different all the time.

Those are so cute!