... with a little color :)
sorry for the old photo, but I really need a camera.... FAST! plus I just love my weeding pictures :)
No appology needed! It's a great picture!!!
That is an amazing picture! I can see why you love it :)
BEAUTIFUL!
I love when Black and White photos are given a little color! What a beautiful picture of you!
You and your husband make a stunning couple! LOVE your wedding pic...I'd be showing it off every chance I had if I were you!!
Awesome picture!!!!I LOVE how you added the color!!!
Great picture, I'd be showing it off too!
Awe! I love this picture!
Love the picture!! Yellow roses are my favorite!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
No appology needed! It's a great picture!!!
That is an amazing picture! I can see why you love it :)
BEAUTIFUL!
I love when Black and White photos are given a little color! What a beautiful picture of you!
You and your husband make a stunning couple! LOVE your wedding pic...I'd be showing it off every chance I had if I were you!!
Awesome picture!!!!
I LOVE how you added the color!!!
Great picture, I'd be showing it off too!
Awe! I love this picture!
Love the picture!! Yellow roses are my favorite!!!!
Post a Comment