
Having to give yourself a shot is not fun!!!
I've been doing it for 4 weeks (every saturday a progesterone shot) and I dont know why it gets harder every week, like I already know what to expect and that scares me beforehand :/ Progesterone is oily so I get a huge bruise everytime!!!
And to think people say I have a good hand to give shots, they always ask for me when a kid is getting one, but I am not that good on myself, LOL!!!
2 comments:
I had to have lupron shots after my laporoscopy. I had to have my sister give them to me. I hate shots of any kind. But you know it is good for you. Hang in there!
Tu pones las mejores inyecciones del universo, que mal que no te funcione la mano' mágica pa' las tuyas.
¡Te amo!
Post a Comment