Friday, November 6, 2009

Story

I really want to remember and share how we found out so here it goes...
If you read my blog you know that this last month my follies were really small, but my doctor said keep trying the natural way cause you never know :/
October 31th I saw some blood and though it was my period coming, so I knew I had to take my Clomid on day 5, but the spoting stoped that day so I was unsure what to do.
Last night (I'm back home) I took a home pregnancy test and waited 5 mins to read it and it was negative, I went to the bedroom and kept asking Bayohan why I couldnt get pregnant and how frustrated I was, went back to the bathroom about 10 mins later and there was a really faded pink line :0 Of course I went online and read a lot of people saying that if it is pass the time in the box it means you are not :/
Still we decided to do a blood test today and it came ou positive :) Bayo was so happy that he cryed, I was in shock!!
We are really happy and thankful for all the prayers... Please keep praying because we know it is still to soon, but we couldnt help to share the news and get excited!

No comments: