Only 15 days to go...
Again I would rather have a weekday here! But dont worry I wont complain the whole post, ha!
Like some sugestions I've received here :) I've been reading a lot, right now I am finishing the memory keeper's daughter, so far I like the book, it is not my type of book, but it is a great novel anyways.
I'm waiting for my What to expect when you are expecting book, I've read both really good and really bad reviews for it, I am basically just buying, reading it for fun/tradition, any thoughs on the book if you have read it?
Any good book sugestion or webpages to download good books?
1 comment:
Have you read the Twilight series? I was doubtful about reading it as it was put out as a tween series...but it was great and the movies are awesome!
Post a Comment