Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's up?

I was a guest post at Or So She Says... I did a post about miscarriage, go check it out!

********************************************************
A lot of things have been going on here, our year at Los Cacaos is over, and we moved back to the city, it was a bittersweet moment, everyone cried, nobody wanted us to leave and neither did we; but we have to start a new chapter in our lifes preparing ourselves for next year (applying for a residence program).
There is so many things I am going to miss...



...specially the people, we were really treated as family there.
I am grateful for the time we spent at Los Cacaos, all the beatiful people that lives there and all the things we learned. We promised we will always go visit!
Back in the city I am looking for a job and place to live, so wish us luck in this new chapter of our lifes!

1 comment:

mckenna said...

It looks soooooo beautiful there! I really, really, really need to come visit you!