Only 19 days to go...
Asking people for food is harder than you would have though, I hate feeling like I am bossing around :/ and dont have a clue what I want! I wish they would just tell me I'll make this for you :) and it's only day 2, lol ohhh what a journey!!
I've been sleeping on a weird schedule wish I dont want to get used to because it will be hard to break once I go back to work!
I also discovered that 98 channels on a TV are not enough channels and that people dont log into msn in the morning :/
A lot of people from Los Cacaos have called me today wich made me real happy, they said they'll be praying for us to go back soon :) and said they'll take care of Bayo while I am here; these people are so great to us!
1 comment:
You forgot this paragraph:
"My lovely sister, she's the best sister in the world, stayed up all night (she lives on the other side of the world) just to talk to me so I wouldn't be bored.
I love her so much and I am really happy she is logging on each day to keep me entertained."
¡Mentira!
Or is it a lie?
Post a Comment