Thursday, November 19, 2009

Journey of a bedrest: day 3

Only 18 days to go...Here I am on my bed (of course) trying out my new camera!!!! cause look at what I got in the mail today: My Baby Be Mine Maternity Band, to help expand my pre pregnancy pants, and I am really happy with the quality of the fabric!
I know my belly is not that big yet but I couldnt help getting it :) plus who knows when it will start growing, gotta be prepared!

My brand new Coolpix L20 camera from Nikon, it is still a point and shoot and we DO want a better camera, but for now this will work great!

And finally my Belly Book, it is a great pregnancy journal, just for the belly, I love it and already started filling it in!

So today is actually an exciting day here at bedrest land, and we are happy to report ZERO bleeding since the first scary episode :) Couldnt be happier!