
My siste bought me this cute baby booties (not the ones in the pic, remember I dont have a camera, mines are cream and red) when she found out we were TTC.
I've kept them in a drawer and everytime I am home I look at them because they give me hope and are the prettiest thing in the world!
In July 2010 this will belong to a very special someone: OUR BABY!!!
We are happy to say that we are pregnant and I know you are not suppose to say until 10-12 weeks (we are only 2-3 weeks) but I am to happy not to share :)
Thanks for all the prayers, God is great!!
Later I will post how we found out about this sweet surprise! :)
1 comment:
YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I saw a bunch of other posts and was like WHEN did i miss this announcement! But I found it! I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment