Saturday, June 20, 2009

Instead of going home this weekend we ended going to the beach :)







The last picture may look just like regular pizza but we bought this last night next to the beach and it was made by an italian, who is the owner; the guy came here for a vacation, fell in love with the beach and stayed, he has this little restaurant and the tables are right there in the sand, and let me tell you this pizza is the best thing ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡Qué dostora ni ma' linda! (& flaca) ¿Secreto?

¡Playa & sol! Y nosotros aquí muriendonos del frio & potentially swine flu.

I miss you way too much & me puse a llora'

Anonymous said...

Y mira esa pizza que se ve ni ma' buena, this isn't fair. I am suing you and Bayo.

Becca said...

OMWord! I would have chosen the beach, as well! Beautiful!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca