Today we went to the house of one of the ladies that always sent us food :) She wanted to meet us, and we couldn’t find time to go because of all the work. Well today we could and she was a really nice lady like everyone told us. And she even baked us pizza, yummy!!! Is not all about the food I promise :P
In her back yard she has Cacao and coffee and we tried her coffee that she planted and grounded herself. She gave me a Cacao seed to make chocolate tomorrow, I’ll let you know if it taste the same as regular milk chocolate!
Here in the hospital lives a little boy named Anthony (the son of the watchmen/guard) he is my little tail following me everywhere I move, at first he hardly talked to me but now he all talking and singing and he is a really sweet smart little boy, he asked me to take his picture, so the cute little boy in the pics is him.
See where my crocs ended, they are really useful here, who would have though after this post, LOL!!
2 comments:
I think crocs are ugly too...and WAY overpriced (the real ones). But, they are great for the kids...easy to slip on. I won't wear them though. Alot of nurses and doctors wear them in their shift here because they are comfy I guess.
Niño hermoso, zapatos feísimos.
Mandame esas fotos, oh my! ¿Tú me cambia'te por el monte ese fue?
Post a Comment