This whole day was a big rush, the morning started perfect, the hospital was empty so I went around taking pictures to show you how the place looks inside (pics at the bottom).
Our family came today and we went to the river, it was sooo much fun, but our camera batteries died on us and I was unable to take any pictures of it :/
After we came back to the hospital we were surprised that still no one came, wish is really weird, because we left a note for the guard to go look for us if any patient came with an emergency.But Oh what a night 18 emergencies so we got zero sleep, and not easy ones, there were two people I actually though were going to die, it was such a rush, thankfully everything ended up fine
2 comments:
¿Cómo que 18 emergencias? ¿Y eso? ¿Por qué tantas?
ohhhh Honey aqui es trabajo pesao' siempre!
Post a Comment