Friday, June 19, 2009

June 8th, 2009

We are back at “Los Cacaos” and there is a new doctor here so now we are 4 working, which is really good because there is tons of work to do!
I started decorating the room a little more, to make it feel more like home, and we both really like it :)
Today Bayo started working in the ER and I moved to the normal doctor's office area.
We were a little sad to leave the city, but as soon as we got here that feeling went away, we really like it here!
That big thing on top of the bed is to protect against Mosquitos bites at night :)

Our toilet has a seat cover now, YAY!!

We took our Computer desk.


Had to move the small fridge, because the other plug wasnt strong enough!



This is were we hang our doctor rope, next to the door to pick it up fast when there is an emergency in the middle of the night!



I had to cover that ugly box!



PICTURES!!!!





Yes, I am reading the book, but you can blame Fonsy for that :p



This are Bayo's tool to make our place prettier :)

2 comments:

Fonsy said...

yay, blame me, blame me! Its looking really homey. Hope to visit soon

vaneblu said...

I have to blame you!!! and you better bring me the next book because I finished that one!