June 4th, 2009
Yesterday was good day and we went exploring the surroundings, the night not such much, the electricity went off and there was a lady with a miscarriage and a couple of sick babies in the ER.
Today was a beautiful day!! A guy that lives in front of the hospital took us with him fishing, and the place was gorgeous, I cant believe there are so many places this beautiful in my country that I never even new about, I feel like I am getting to know a different kind of Dominican Republic and I love it (not that I didn’t already love the other places I’ve been to here), but the sight was out of this world. We didn’t catch any fish (we did but we let them go because they were too small), this guy does fishing and selling the fish for a living and he REALLY knows his thing, we even went for a ride in his fishing boat :)
I guess what everyone keeps saying is true: “you are not going to want to leave”
Today was a beautiful day!! A guy that lives in front of the hospital took us with him fishing, and the place was gorgeous, I cant believe there are so many places this beautiful in my country that I never even new about, I feel like I am getting to know a different kind of Dominican Republic and I love it (not that I didn’t already love the other places I’ve been to here), but the sight was out of this world. We didn’t catch any fish (we did but we let them go because they were too small), this guy does fishing and selling the fish for a living and he REALLY knows his thing, we even went for a ride in his fishing boat :)
I guess what everyone keeps saying is true: “you are not going to want to leave”
No comments:
Post a Comment