We moved to the mountain so this week's theme for FFF is kind of perfect: OUTSweet hubby fishing in the lake :) This will be kind of like our backyard :)
* we moved to a rural area in the mountain, to work at the Hospital there (we are both doctors), come back to follow us on our new journey :)
We are a young couple, working real hard on our growing careers and new growing family, in love with our baby boy.
We like traveling and taking tons of pics, I also love cooking!
Just starting a new journey!!
6 comments:
what beautiful breath taking pictures. Absolutely gorgeous.
Happy weekend, Rhonda
Wow! You get to wake up to that view every morning?! Lucky you!! It looks beautiful!
Melinda
I hope you keep posting to FFF, because I love following adventures like yours!
what a beautiful place to wake up to. That is amazing!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a beautiful place you live in. I am looking forward to following your blog and your adventures!!
Are you guys the cutest couple, or what?!
What a beautiful place to live. I'm jealous!
I look forward to seeing what you're up to next!
Post a Comment